You can read my first impressions of this unit here in my first impressions post.
I am really impressed with this, it is SO simple to setup, pretty much plug and play, there is no difficulty in this. As mentioned before its very small, so no imposing box by your TV.
The program guide is very nice, clean interface simple to use. The picture quality is good, I can't think of anything bad to say, I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a Freeview set top box.
Following on from my First impressions review, everything you need is in the box, it comes with evertthing, including a 2 Year warrenty. Some highlights about the box (From Maplin ) are
• Enjoy a host of Freeview and Freeview HD channels straight from your aerial
• Watch your standard definition shows in upscaled 1080p or 1080i for greater detail
• Single cable connection to your TV using HDMI for images and audio
• Ethernet port lets you update your set top box with the latest software
• Eight day electronic programme guide keeps you updated to when your shows are on
• Now and next browser lets you quickly see what’s coming on after your shows
• PIN lock and hide channels away from prying eyes
• Store your favourite channels for quick and easy recall
It's very resonably priced, you can purchase this from Maplin Direct using this following link - http://www.maplin.co.uk/c/home-electricals/home-entertainment/set-top-boxes
I am always interested in your thoughts so if you have any comments or feedback then please feel free to add any comments, or you can mail me here.