Categories


Authors

TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found

Today I was writing a piece of code which selects information from a database and puts it into one overview html document.

IT would write out most of the lines from the select but it would error out on the last couple of rows with the error we had above.

I didn't need to modify the code to fix this error on this occasion, this was because some of the columns were null, as there was no details in there it would error out.  Now I will need to fix the code incase there are null's in the database in the future.  In this case I added some data to the column for the 4 rows that were causing the error.

I am always interested in your thoughts so if you have any comments or feedback then please feel free to add any comments, or you can mail me  here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 

 

System Restore Point

Take Care Of Your Tech And It Will Take Care Of You